InstallBuilder 8.5 includes built-in support for signing your installers. If the installers are downloaded from a website, OS X will still prompt your users to confirm whether or not they want to run them, but other than that, they will behave as they have until now.
In addition to support for OS X Mountain Lion and code signing, the InstallBuilder 8.5 also includes the following improvements:
- Improved performance when building downloadable components
- Reduced uninstaller creation time on Solaris
dialog failing in some environments
- Updated documentation
- Fixed required_diskspace built-in variable not properly calculated when enabling
- Fixed Qt Installers are not properly centered on Windows
- Prevent the uninstaller from aborting when trying to close the window
and explanation text wrapping
- Fixed component description label not properly wrapping on some environments
- Fixed --onlyprojectfiles command line flag not working when using downloadable components
Visit installbuilder.bitrock.com to download or to view a complete changelog.