- Enabled TLSv1 support in HTTPS actions
- Improved builder tool look and feel on Windows when using HiDPI configurations
- New <getFileInfo> action
- Improved multiline-text wrapping on 'win32' and 'osx' modes
- Improved <addDirectoryToPath> to fallback to 'user' scope on Windows in case of error
- Improved <rpmSpecFileTemplate> setting to support variables
- Fixed OS X installer generation failing on some environments because of permission denied errors
- Fixed 'installer_command_line_arguments' built-in variable not properly calculated on some Windows environments
- Fixed 'osxsigner' tool not properly signing installers with <requireInstallationByRootUser> enabled
- Fixed RPM installers not properly cleaned up after uninstallation
Get the latest news, release information and tips and tricks for VMware InstallBuilder, the powerful, easy-to-use crossplatform installation tool.
InstallBuilder 9.5.1 Released.
We recently released version 9.5.1 of BitRock InstallBuilder. The new release features the following improvements:
Posted by Anonymous at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment