Here is a summary of the changes made for September:
- Improved the UI responsiveness when running long action lists
- Improved uninstaller creation process, preventing error messages in Windows when users attempt to cancel installation while the uninstaller setup is in progress
- Fixed pop-ups centering when running in multi-monitor setups
- Fixed <addScheduledTask> action not properly interpreting the <executionTimeLimit> attribute
- Fixed issue in macOS with AutoUpdate temporary download naming dropping the .app suffix
New to InstallBuilder? Learn more about what makes this cross-platform installation tool unique, and check out our detailed documentation!
Post a Comment