InstallBuilder 20.7.0 has been released. In addition to minor fixes, it updates internal dependencies and how they are loaded on Windows systems. These improvements solve an internal security vulnerability (more details to follow) so updating to this version is encouraged for all users, especially Qt users.
Here is the complete changelog for the release:
- Improved internal dependencies loading on Windows
- Log uninstaller exit code
- Updated internal dependencies on Windows x86
- Fixed <userTest> account type checks not properly working on Windows x64
- Fixed <runProgram> failing to run inside internationalised directory wen using <wrapInScript> on Windows
- Fixed Qt installers looking for plugins by default at install time
issue fixed in InstallBuilder 20.7.0.